KDOG dogs are trained on positive and negative samples. So we need them all the time! While the former are collected from patients, we receive the latter from healthy volunteers, motivated to contribute to medical research.
Conditions of participation
- To be of legal age
- To have no history of cancer
- To present a negative mammogram less than 3 months old.
- To fill out this FORM
- You will receive the KDOG kit at your home. It will contain all the elements necessary for the sampling (compress, soap, pre-stamped envelopes, filled recipient, protocol, ...).
- You will have to take a shower with the neutral soap from the kit.
- You will then place the compress on your chest and keep it for one night.
- You will transfer the compress into the pre-stamped envelope and return it to KDOG by mail.
- It is recommended to perform the test within one month of receiving the kit.
- Your sample is totally anonymous
- No feedback will be given to you on the results of the dogs in relation to your sample.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you for your support!